Monday, November 06, 2006

November 1st Informal LMS Meeting

I think everyone who was able to attend the informal LMS meeting last week would agree it was time well spent.

The discussion Cathy Nelson led on media center webpages evolved into a great conversation involving a number of cool technology ideas and Jane Daffine gave everyone helpful information about applying for grants. If any of you took notes and want to post some of those ideas for everyone else to read, please do so!

Perhaps the group would like to do this again on a different day?

1 comment:

Mrs. Polk said...

I hate that I missed this event. As I tol Meredith, my 3rd grader had a issue with some playground bullies at Challenger so we had to reolve that and I had another child at home taking out the dogs....I simply got too late. Anyway, I will be taking the FrontPage class offered at Ebinport to get the RRMS page changed. Meredith, feel free to pass along my request to remove the current RRMS media center page as it is obviously out of date....