Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Library Jeopardy PowerPoint

This is so way cool! It is created by none other than Joyce Valenza. She posted it to her blog today, and she describes how it came to be. But I can see endless possibilities here. I have created jeopardy templates to use at school before (for myself as well as other teachers) but I love the simplicity of this design. Wouldn't it be really COOL if we made a PPT like this to play the game against legislators regarding the Strive for 25?? We could sponsor an OEC Jeopardy Library Tournament of sorts, invite our legislators to come out and play, and EDUCATE them not only on the cost of equipping the 21st Centruy Library, but also what today's libraries offer. Maybe this could even be a Foundation Grant, and (on a local level) the invitations could be extended to parents, other teachers, and district administrators! I think it's a good idea anyway....

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: