Monday, October 01, 2007

2007-2008 LMS Professional Development

This years’ RHSD LMS staff development will center on the development of collection maps that will support each school’s unique curriculum maps. The first session will be held on Thursday, November 29 from 2:00 – 4:00. Martha Alewine, State Media Consultant will be with us to begin this process.

Thanks to Sara Curry and Judy Garner for volunteering the media center at RHHS for the location of this meeting.

You will sign up for this via the PD Planner so that your recertification credit will be posted correctly. I will send out instructions to this later.

2 comments:

Robert Bartless said...

Meredith,
Thanks for helping us get this set up. I look forward to working on this project for my school.

Creamcheese said...

After a lot of teeth gnashing, etc., I managed to log in to this blog. I had to choose a new user name. Thanks, Judy and Sara, for volunteering to host this meeting.
Karen